An Experienced Attorney Can Make A Difference
If you have been injured on the job, the decisions you make in the immediate aftermath matter. You are suffering the pain from a work-related accident. In addition to a doctor’s care, you also want an experienced attorney to help you recover the benefits you are entitled under the Mississippi Workers’ Compensation Act. The process can be difficult. You will likely encounter resistance from your employer or their insurance company. To overcome those obstacles, you want an attorney who not only knows the law and the process but also has successfully protected the rights of other injured workers.
Skilled In All Types Of Workers’ Comp Claims
At the office of Kyle Robertson, PLLC, we bring more than 20 years of experience handling workers’ compensation claims. We have focused on workers’ compensation cases from the day we opened our Laurel office. Our priority is to always meet your needs. We handle claims involving all types of injuries that include:
- Repetitive stress or motion
- Back injuries
- Neck injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Spinal cord injuries, including paraplegia and quadriplegia
- Job-related psychological damage
We go beyond document preparation and attend to the following on your behalf:
- Filing the paperwork to initiate or process your claim
- Serving as your advocate in all hearings or proceedings throughout the process, including appeals
- Appearing at administrative hearings, in proceedings at the full commission level, in the Circuit Court, the Mississippi Court of Appeals or the Mississippi Supreme Court
Christian principles are what drives our legal practice. We believe that our clients deserve honest treatment with integrity.
A Full-Service Workers’ Compensation Law Firm
We represent people from all types of occupations — including those employed in oil fields, manufacturing, and logging — who have been injured on the job. We can handle cases involving all types of injuries for state and federal workers as well as claims involving offshore workers.
We Offer Free Consultations
To set up a free initial consultation with an experienced workers’ compensation lawyer, contact us online or call 601-301-2349.
We handle all workers’ compensation claims on a contingency fee basis. If there is no recovery, there is no fee. Appointments can be scheduled weekdays between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.