Family Law Solutions For Every Situation
At the office of Kyle Robertson, PLLC, we bring over 19 years of experience to men and women throughout central Mississippi and the Gulf Coast. We are committed to meeting your needs by being completely accessible and available to you. We employ honesty and integrity in all dealings with you, your family and the court. We use a team approach to help you obtain the best possible result.
Contact our Laurel office at 601-301-2349 to schedule an appointment for a confidential consultation with a knowledgeable family law lawyer.
Our Broad Range Of Family Law Services
We represent men and women at all stages of a divorce or family law matter. Whether you have just decided to file or your divorce is final and you need counsel in matters involving requests for modification or enforcement of an existing divorce decree, we can assist you. We handle all matters related to or arising out of a contested divorce or action for custody, including:
- Child custody and visitation: We will help you establish a custody arrangement that is in the best interests of your children and work to ensure that you continue to have a meaningful role in your children’s lives and development. We handle cases involving grandparents’ rights as well as parents’ rights.
- Child support: We will carefully review any proposed child support orders to ensure that it is fair and follows the law.
- Spousal support: We will help you determine whether spousal support (commonly known as alimony) is warranted. If alimony is needed, we will help determine how much support the payee will receive and for how long, weighing factors like age, the length of the marriage, and each spouse’s assets and earning capacity.
- Division of marital assets: We will help you equitably divide the assets and debts of your marriage, including real and personal property, retirement funds and business interests.
- Paternity: We will represent either party in a paternity dispute, and we will handle all custody, visitation and support issues that arise.
- Modification and enforcement actions: If your circumstances change or you have concerns about noncompliance with existing court orders, we will help you take the necessary action to protect your interests.
We also provide counsel to people involved in adoption proceedings (including stepparent adoptions) and people seeking grandparents’ rights, as well as individuals seeking to establish or amend a guardianship relationship. We know how emotionally challenging family law matters can be and are committed to serving you and being a strong voice to further your interests.
Contact Attorney Kyle Robertson And Schedule A Consultation
We are available to meet with you weekdays between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. We are licensed to practice in all state courts in Mississippi.